- Unit of Measure :
Hydraulic Lifting Table
Incepted with a motto to fulfill total customer satisfaction, we are engaged in manufacturing and exporting a foremost array of Hydraulic Lifting Table. Made and designed using quality steel plate at our modern machining facility, these tables are used by personnel performing various works including maintenance, assembly, painting and order picking. To cater to the diverse needs of clients, our Hydraulic Lifting Table is offered in various sizes and heights to pick from. Furthermore, our clients can avail these tables at a pocket friendly price.
- Excellent load bearing capacity
- Negligible maintenance
- Sturdy construction
SERVOTECH Work Platform Lifts can be hydraulically, mechanically powered to provide an adjustable working surface for personnel performing maintenance, assembly, painting, order picking or other functions that demand multiple elevations for ergonomic or productivity reasons. Work platform scissors lifts are usually low capacity, large platform lifts that can be ordered in a variety of non-skid deck configurations up to 40' long. SERVOTECH work platform lifts come standard with 48" high guardrails that meet OSHA requirements, and are available with special personnel gates, on board electrical outlets and operator controls. Each scissors Work Platform lift is designed and manufactured to meet the industry safety requirements
Construction of Hydraulic Lifting Table:
- Single acting cylinder/Double acting cylinder with chrome steel rod and an end of stroke mechanical stop.
- Available in Hydro electrical power unit/ Hand Pump Unit placed inside or outside the lifting table.
- Electric control chest placed outside, feeding voltage 12 VDC/24 VDC/1phased 230 or 3phased 400 Volts 50 Hz, connected to the lifting table
- An "up-down" and "emergency stop" hand push-button control box connected to the electric control chest .
- Adjustable safety travel limit switches .... mechanical type plastic box
- Double hydraulic safety valve incorporated in the cylinder and a pilot-operated Check valve at this cylinder base for maintenance and locking up of the platform in position in the event of electric voltage failure or hose breaking.
- Mechanical end of stroke stop in each cylinder.
- Pressure limit valve set in the factory, to prohibit a load higher than 1,1 time the lifting table rated capacity
- Electrical end of stroke switch on high position ; it ensures the automatic stop of the lifting platform at its maximum stroke.
- Safety frame under the platform perimeter to stop the lowering in case of obstacles.
C-12,13 SUBHASH PARK, UTTAM NAGAR, New Delhi, Delhi, 110059, India